Monday, October 18, 2010

If you haven't done so, take a bite!

We had a baptism on Saturday - our dear friend Craig Wilson was baptized, he's just the coolest. He started taking the discussions in Oxford with his girlfriend, Ceri (member), and then the Oxford bishop told him that he should start going to his home ward. He's the best! Super hilarious, so excited about baptism, and his eyes were just so full of light. (And we made strawberry jello with chunks of pineapple to serve afterwards - Mormon ethnic food at it's finest. bwa hahha.) As I was sitting there at the baptism, I had this feeling of great joy just fill me up. "And it came to pass that I beheld a tree whose fruit was desirable to make one happy. And it came to pass that I did go forth and partake of the fruit thereof; and I beheld that it was most sweet, above all that I ever before tasted.... and as I partook of the fruit thereof it filled my soul with exceedingly great joy; wherefore, I began to be desirous that my family should partake of it also, for I knew that it was desirable above all other fruit." 1 Nephi 8:10-12 Wow, if you haven't done so yet, take a bite, it's really tasty.

No comments:

Post a Comment