Monday, September 27, 2010

It's like a bridge

Wow, the more I understand and learn of the church, the more I realize it is true. The funny thing is that I knew it was true long, long before I truly understood all the logistics of the organization and all the reasons as to why it can stand on it's own two feet and claim what it does. My experience continues to back up the things that my heart has already told me. That's pretty amazing. We don't need to know everything to know that it works. Our stake president, in a singles ward, was talking about a bridge once. He said, "I don't understand how the bridge works. I do understand that it can get me from one point to another. I can use it." We don't have to know everything to know that it works - that it's true. I’m grateful for the sweet spiritual experiences that I had as a child, that gave me faith and I'm grateful for the added experiences I am gaining now.

Welp, I love ya! Don’t let the angry pagans get you down!
ta-ra!
love,
madie

No comments:

Post a Comment