Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Double duty and hanging with me cousin....

Anyway, I am now covering two areas! Sister Rose of Banbury is now sharing Solihull with us, and we are sharing Banbury with her. Her companion finished her mission a week into the transfer, and there are no extra sisters until the upcoming transfer. I suppose it's part of my priesthood duties to cover two areas, and it's truly an honor that I enjoy as an APW. We call our area, Solbury. It sounds better and more convincing than Banihull. The exciting thing is that on Sunday I got to go to Banbury ward where I sat by me cousin Bradley Stewart, his wifey, and their daughter Ava in sacrament meeting. (Jessica is expecting a baby boy on Tuesday!) Then Bradley stood up to give a talk in sacrament. Then he taught the Gospel Principles class as part of his duty for ward mission leader. (He also used me for the object lesson where I was handcuffed and he told a pretty good story about one of his brothers - whose name will not be mentioned - got arrested and got his license taken away for six months for speeding. bahaha) Then I went to the temple prep class with Bradley and Jessica. Then we had missionary coordination with Bradley. HOW COOOL’S THAT?

No comments:

Post a Comment