Monday, March 14, 2011

A few questions and answers:

Answers to a few questions from mum:
*What do you do on p-days?
-On p-days I like to wear my gold spandex, lounge and write letters. We have to go shopping, we email, we go to Heritage Centers, and I etch a sketch, but the time is always so short, it's never relaxing.

*Do you serve strictly in Evesham, or are there other towns in your district?
-I cover Evesham, to Tewkesbury, to Bidfor-upon-Avon, and the surrounding villages...Honeybourne, Atch Lench, Winchcombe, Birrlingham, Pershore, etc. etc.

*Is it spring yet?
-The spring flowers started blooming in Feb! Spring is slow and steady here.

*What color is your brain?
- My brain is orange and tie-dye on the bottom with dinosaur prints and it is mostly hanging upside down.

No comments:

Post a Comment